This to inform you that I am willing to participate in the Artist Camp 2011 for the period from 26-27 March, 2011.I have received an invitation from The Secretary, Kala Academy, Kavaratti to participate in the Artist Camp 2011 for the period from 26-27 March, 2011 at Paradise Hut, Kavaratti. .I have received an invitation from The Secretary, Kala Academy, Kavaratti to par.I have received an invitation from The Secretary, Kala Academy, Kavaratti to par.I have received an invitation from The Secretary, Kala Academy, Kavaratti to par.I have received an invitation from The Secretary, Kala Academy, Kavaratti to par.
Wednesday, 9 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The 'Fishbowl' Social Fabric & Invisible Hierarchies
Zero Anonymity: In small island communities ( moallas ), privacy is practically non-existent. Social surveillance is continuous; personal...
-
കേരളത്തിലെ ചിത്രകാരന്മാർ രാജാ രവിവർമ്മ · കെ.സി.എസ്. പണിക്കർ · ടി.കെ. പത്മിനി · സി.എൻ. കരുണാകരൻ · രാജൻ കാക്കനാടൻ · ...
-
എന്തു കൊണ്ടെന്റെ കവിതകൾ മലകളെയും പുഴകളെയും ജൻമനാട്ടിലെ കൂറ്റൻ അഗ്നിപർവത സ്ഫോടനങ്ങളെയും കുറിച്ച് പറയാനാഹിക്കുന്നില്ല എന്നു പറയുന്നവരേ വ...

No comments:
Post a Comment